The death of a loved one is always a difficult time. Occasionally, questions regarding the manner of the death make this even worse. For example, the possibility that the death may have been suicide may affect any insurance pay out and leave those left behind dealing with complex and distressing situations. Proper representation at a Coroner's Inquest can help ensure that the impact is minimised.
Advice before an inquest can help ensure that the evidence is properly presented and that the officials looking at the matter are properly informed of all the relevant circumstances.
We can advise you on:
- Attending an inquest
- Representation at an inquest
- Consideration of evidence
- The impact of different verdicts
- Fixed price quotes where appropriate
- Email and telephone contact